Wednesday 2 February 2011

Stay healthy..lose weight ;)

Loss weight and have a great body figure...OR Loss a little bit of weight with normal BMI??

Assalamualaikum...

Hmm..I know during my CNY/Lunar break would be a perfect time for me to gain more weight....yeahhh.....hohoho..instead of losing some weight.....(I should lose more weight though!!!).....and just a few seconds ago..my brothers ask me to join their outdoor activities..their planning to jogging at the lake park a few meters away from my house...hmphmm...it's already 6.30pm dear.....just a few minutes before maghrib dear my beloved bro........huhuhu...lain kali bole jee...hehe

Hmm...Actually..I'm trying to targeting my ideal body weight.....but I almost forgot about my BMI calculations ...may be I'm too obsess to lose weight...hehe...And you know..I prefer too read books relating to how to lose weight.. technique to lose some weight ......hmm...healthy and less carbo diet that I should concern...hm..exercises....and so on....

As a girl....you know..We're all concern a lot about body weight..body figure..for me BMI is not necessary...as long as I can fit my old shirt and bju kurung..hehe...and I don't really know my real purpose to lose more weight as my BMI calculation shows I'm in normal range....hohoho..I'm just fit and healthy...no obese symptoms...but may be my figure was not slim enough...hehe.. *shy* ...and I'm not tall enough to accommodate with my weight..hehe..yes..I'm very addicted to Korean girls celebrity figure...just nice..and just perfect...I wanna be one of themm....huh.. ^^

Things that I've been trying lately..(hm..actually I've started to drink apple cider since 2008..hehe)..are apple cider...brown and half-boiled rice..brown sugar..low fat milk..no carbonated drinks..Koka (no msg in an instant noodles)..and also lots of orange mandarin (hehe..maybe only during Lunar year)...dark chocolates..Still not enough????....

I'm still working on my regular exercise..which are jogging and swimming..and also I prefer dancing...to Bonamana song...still working on other Korean dance...hehehe...

But I can't trick myself especially when I have signals of..girls month you know...I'll eat a lot stuff..and by that time I really like to chewing something which is really tasty...hohoho...and I know..fats(adipose tissue) that gathers from the foods was really hard to remove by the body.....hmmm...during that girls month..huhu...
And also I don't want to fasting just because I wanna lose some weight.....hoho...

Hehehe...maybe I should lose weight but in a more proper period...hihi..I don't want my BMI became under weight nor overweight...it should be normal just like nowdays....hopefully  =)

This is an articles from allKpop that I've found through Googling......may it can gives some benefits for me and for all whose having weight problem....
http://www.allkpop.com/2010/09/the-heights-and-weights-of-girl-groups




The heights and weights of girl groups

Girl groups have undergone many changes since they first appeared in the music industry. Formerly known for their fantasy-like and unapproachable image, girl groups these days seem unafraid to bare all, as many are the driving forces behind variety programs. Their witty commentary and honest confessions have earned them countless headlines.
In those cases where they confess, what is the thing that is most often confessed by girl groups?  Well, girl groups almost always confess their height and weight on variety shows, adding and subtracting from reality to fit the situation. Newsen and Sports Seoul recently surveyed the heights and weights of ten girl groups to get a closer look behind the screen.
SNSDKARA, and f(x) were excluded from the survey, as their information was not listed in portals.
#1. What are the stats of the first generation idols?
S.E.S hold an average height of 161.3 cm, but Fin.K.L is taller by 7 cm, standing at an average of 168.5 cm. S.E.S also weighs an average of 49.5 kg, while Fin.K.L weighs 3 kg more at 52.5 kg.
The members weighing the least are S.E.S’s Shoo at 44 kg, and Fin.K.L’s Sung Yuri at 45 kg.
#2. Who is the tallest amongst the second generation idols?
First goes to none other than After School, standing at an average of 168.375 cm with their long, slender bodies. Rainbow comes in at second with an average of 165 cm, and 4minute in third with 164.6 cm.
UEE and Nana are the two tallest members of After School, standing at 171 cm. The rest of the members have similar heights, while Raina is the shortest at 166 cm.
The shortest group are the Brown Eyed Girls, standing at an average of 160.75 cm and weighing in at 45.5 kg. Secret came in second at 161.5 cm and weighing in at 45.2 kg.
Those in the 163 cm average category include T-ara (163.6 cm), the Wonder Girls (163.8 cm), andmiss A (163.7 cm).

#3. Which girl group is the lightest?
The members of 2NE1 are the lightest with a group average of 43.5 kg. They stand at 162.5 cm tall.Dara is the lightest member among all the girl groups, weighing in at 40 kg.
After School averaged 48 kg, with Secret following at 45.2 kg, the Wonder Girls at 45.2 kg, Davichi at 45.5 kg, and miss A at 45.7 kg.
#4. All of the girl groups are underweight!
Celebrities are often seen making statements such as, “I look heavier on screen than I do in real life.”
When put through the BMI calculations though, results revealed that all of the girl groups were underweight. Using 18.5~23 as the healthy range, the Brown Eyed Girls came closest to being “healthy” with a BMI of 17.61.
Secret followed with 17.35, 4minute with 17.13, miss A with 17.06, After School with 17.06, the Wonder Girls with 16.85, Davichi with 16.71, 2NE1 with 16.47, and T-ara with 16.36.
The most underweight of all was Rainbow with a BMI of 16.11.
Source + Photos: Newsen, Sports Seoul


But I think...right after reading through the article above...I should't be like themm...it's okay for having a normal BMI eventhough no body figure....just stay fit and healthy....increase stamina...reduce cholesterol level...and I'll be happy for that... ;)...be MYSELf and be YOURSELF....

Bye..anyyeong..Assalam

No comments:

Post a Comment