Monday 7 February 2011

SS3 in Malaysia =)

Assalamualaikum..아살라무알아이굼
Annyeong haseyo Super Junior..
내가 Itsmenoni 해요  
사랑해요  슈퍼주니어 항상

Whoaa..I'm getting excited with the newest..latest announcement from RITS -running into the sun- the organizer for SS3 in Malaysia...I'm following them via Twitter..but I can't follow them through Fb..sucks..only waiting for the ticket price and seat..hohoho......

I've take a look on S'pore SS3 concert and hmm...the price are quite expensive especially for students like me...Just wandering...hmm should I buy the ticket or not...it is cost nearly Rm500.....hohoho...with Rm500 I think I can buy lots of things which is very important to me or  should I kept it for loaning house or car in future...

Should I buy it or not.......arghhh..I'm in dilemma ...what should I do now.... ;( or should I go to the Super Show when I'm already working and have my own salary...whohohoh...haha.....I think I rather went to Korea by AirAsia with the Rm500 then buying the tix..hehehe....

This is the seat for SS2 in Malaysia.....last year it was organized by RedStar...and the price is quite lower than Rits price...hopefully the price will be getting lower this year...maybe rm300++-rm350 only ???hehe..who knows ?? ;?



This was the seat arrangement for SS3 in Spore...I think the Singapore tix price is quite ok with the Singaporian..
 The tix price worth $208 and it is about Rm49+.++ something....whoaa too expensive for me.....Eventhough they (super Junior) was my biased...but...too expensive....!!.. ahhh...*fainted*

But  still Saranghae Super Junior <3
대박

Bye..Annyeong..Assalam

1 comment: