Saturday 12 February 2011

~ Childhood songs ~

Bismillah
Asslamualaikum

Today..my post is related to my childhood life....hehe..and I missed so much during that time...If the time can be repeated and change....absolutely, I'll choose to comeback to my childhood days...happy days..imaginative days...no problem days....mafi musykilah.. ;)


Songs that I usually sang when I'm in a good mood...hehe

Si tatak tatak..
Si tatak bole
*Punggung punggung pasti kita boleh...

*Buttocks..wahaha.. ;)  

Actually...the real and original version is.. 

Siapa kata
Kita tak boleh
*Sungguh-sungguh pasti kita boleh

*put some effort

Other songs are :

Umbrelelelele umbrella

Until now I only know how to sang that part only...
My teachers in Brentnall Primary School, Manchaster may be have taught me a lot with the song...but I only memorize that part only.. ;)

I used to call my Kindergarten teachers -Mrs Sekwell and also Cikgu Nenek......hehehe...Mrs Sekwell ori name is Maxwell...hahaha...howcome both of teachers name turns up side down...The answer is because I'm soo imaginative during that days...hihihihi

Because I'm too imaginative....I thought the bicycle have turn into a DINOSOURRrrr...arrrr.. ..hahaha...actually..its is only a dream....but I thought it was happened in a real life..kakakkaaka.. =B

Hot Cross Bun

Hot cross bun
hot cross bun
1 or penny 2 or penny 
hot cross bun
If you had no daughter 
Give them to your son
1 or penny two or penny
Hot cross bun
Hot cross bun ;)

 ANDDD....

If I'm not in a good mood..I mean..bad mood...
hahhahaha
I like to walk behind my parents and start to walking slowly..very very ..really really slow..I'll try to make myself disappeared from their views...Brave of me..I'm so brave..and naughty..haha

Once..my sister found my mom lipstick..red in colour...hehehe..she then broke up the lipstick into 2 pieces..one she gave it to me...and we start to drawing on a paper...and the results is..until now..my mom didn't buy or put on lipstick or lipbalm or things related to lips...hehhehehehe....

Sorry umi for being too naughty....

Hehehe..that's all for tonite....
Just wanna start to draft my nursing process......feel so lazy...

Assalamualaikum... ;)



My childhood pics ;)
and I'm the small one..kekekkee













No comments:

Post a Comment