Sunday 13 February 2011

Excited ^^

Assalamualaikum..
And Good morning for everyone...
nice sunny day is't =)


Recently ... I'm in luv for this interesting and exciting and fascinating hobby...it develops again (I mean bfore this I really likes to create things with this thing) after I finish watching BOF last year.....the idea always came to me to produce something unique by using it....

So I bought this thing at the nearest shop in my house area...haha..Some of them hmm laughing at me bcoz they say I'm playing kids toys...but I think this special thing helps me to be more creative and imaginative and productive...until now I have produce 3 things using thing that I bought last year..

May be this hobby will be my part time job if I really serious to involve in business world..I know..it is not commercial yet..so I can take this precious chance to success.. ;) and commercialize it heheehe...wish me luck..I'm waiting for the supplier mail and I'm very excited .................................

P/s : it is not MLM scheme..so don't be afraid to buy the products that I'm planning to sell... looking forward =)

No comments:

Post a Comment