Currently still in holiday mood..but still have to prepare for mid sem exam and final exam..wish me luck.. ;) .. And good luck to for my cousins - Wa, SYapii and Ipi - May Allah bless all of your effort and give you the best result ...
I'm currently following this drama from the first episode..still waiting for the 11th episode to be airing in KBS..hehe...I'm a fan of Rain Bi..keke...and Daniel Hanney ..haha...This drama is quite interesting because of combination of action skills , romance and it's funny though...Yes..I recommend to everyone to watch for this drama - Fugitive : Plan B ...
Every time I watch for this drama...really..I can't expect what are going next...full of surprise...and this drama flows is quite unique and different from other dramas...I need to wait until 20th episode ;) yeahh...Ooo..I almost forgot..Actually..I really admire with Rain's tablet PC and their smart screen touch phone...hahaha..well..does anyone want to sponsor me with those things???? raise up your hands and don't be shy...kekekekkekkeekeke =B
President ; will be the next drama I gonna watch...and it's all because of my beloved Mr.Sungmin Lee..kekeke...
First of all, thanks to my beloved Abahfor sharing this mail with us - Me , along , acik and adik2 + umi-
First time I read on this mail..I think I should always continue to live in positive ways..as you had thought us and always remind us to keep living in positive path..eventhough you are in a middle of big unsolved problem..just try to keep SMILe and COOl..
Sharing is caring..SO..I've decided to share with all bloggers..recently..I'm having Bomb-Stress..I think I should paste this mail on my study board.. ;]
This is amazing, Randy Pausch 47 yrs old, A computer Sc. lecturer from Mellon Universityhe died of pancreatic cancer in 2008, but wrote a book ‘The last lecture” before then, one of the bestsellers in 2007. What a legacy to leave behind …
In a letter to his wife Jai and his children, Dylan, Logan , and Chloe, he wrote this beautiful "guide to a better life" for his wife and children to follow.
May you be blessed by his insight.
POINTS ON HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
1. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don't have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
3. Don't over do; keep your limits
4. Don't take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip
6. Dream more while you are awake
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
8. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
13. Smile and laugh more
14. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
15. Call your family often
16. Each day give something good to others
17. Forgive everyone for everything
18. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
19. Try to make at least three people smile each day
20. What other people think of you is none of your business
21. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Put GOD first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
23. GOD heals everything
24. Do the right things
25. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
26. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
27. The best is yet to come
28. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful
29. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
30. If you know GOD you will always be happy. So, be happy.
While you practice all of the above, share this knowledge with the people you love, people you school with,
people you play with, people you work with and people you live with.
Not only will it enrich YOUR life, but also that of those around you.
If YOU - bloggers- have something to share with me ...email me at email@example.com @ firstname.lastname@example.org .... Always welcome all of YOU..I'm very appreciate it ;)
Thanks along for giving me some words which inspired me to be more strong-minded...eventhough I know that I'm not strong enough to faced this problem -ALONE-...after had some discussion this morning with some lecturers and Prof..it seems that this problem - still unsolved - ...
I'm just an ordinary girl...so don't expect me to be perfect....sooo perfect...it's hurt when you have to facing problem like this...does anyone know how it's feel?????...pain..really pain...deep pain...Day and nite..I always think and try to find the best way to solve it...do you know how it's feel?????..stress...stress all day and nite...I can't even sleep well..I didn't eat like I always do..I always try to escape lunch and dinner...it feel tasteless when you're trying to swallow even the saliva...always felt nausea..strong headache..and no one knows...who knows?????
Thanks Allah...after praying and doa..I feel a little a bit relax...
<3 RT @ihatequotes: No matter how big your problem is, God is bigger. No matter how intense your fear is, love dissolves it. -M. Williamson
No matter how it is...I still have religion.. Islam..and because of faith...I have to Sabar...be patient with all kinds of words throw to me..I have to be cool..bcause I dislike and hate people whose easily lose tempered..I won't be one of them...never ever...!!!!
I'm Mr.Ahamad Kamel's daughter..I have to be like him...strong minded..yes..I have to be like him..eventhough he often have to face people whose their hobby is to curse others but he is still strong minded...Thanks Allah for giving me such kind father...soo understandable father..who support me...eventhough only from far....I'm soo proud...and very proud to be a daughter of a very understandable Director....
Luv U abah...luv u vey much
I'm Madam Zuraidah's daughter..thanks for everything...I hope everything's gonna be okay...thanks umi for understanding my situations...
Luv U umi...luv u very much
Luv for all who understand and give me support from the back..mwahh...