Saturday 20 November 2010

- Fugitive Plan B & President -

Salam..annyeong everyone.. =)

Currently still in holiday mood..but still have to prepare for mid sem exam and final exam..wish me luck.. ;) .. And good luck to for my cousins - Wa, SYapii and Ipi - May Allah bless all of your effort and give you the best result ...

I'm currently following this drama from the first episode..still waiting for the 11th episode to be airing in KBS..hehe...I'm a fan of Rain Bi..keke...and Daniel Hanney ..haha...This drama is quite interesting because of combination of action skills , romance and it's funny though...Yes..I recommend to everyone to watch for this drama - Fugitive : Plan B ...


Every time I watch for this drama...really..I can't expect what are going next...full of surprise...and this drama flows is quite unique and different from other dramas...I need to wait until 20th episode ;) yeahh...Ooo..I almost forgot..Actually..I really admire with Rain's tablet PC and their smart screen touch phone...hahaha..well..does anyone want to sponsor me with those things???? raise up your hands and don't be shy...kekekekkekkeekeke =B



President ; will be the next drama I gonna watch...and it's all because of my beloved Mr.Sungmin Lee..kekeke... 

It's all for now..Gambate Hwaiting...
=)
Salam

No comments:

Post a Comment