Wednesday 3 November 2010

Just ordinary girl...Itsmenoni...


Quote : "My Tabah Gurl..Be Tabah..
Doakan orang2 yang memudahkan
urusan kita supaya urusan mereka
juga dipermudahkan ALLAH.."

Thanks along for giving me some words which inspired me to be more strong-minded...eventhough I know that I'm not strong enough to faced this problem -ALONE-...after had some discussion this morning with some lecturers and Prof..it seems that this problem - still unsolved - ...

I'm just an ordinary girl...so don't expect me to be perfect....sooo perfect...it's hurt when you have to facing problem like this...does anyone know how it's feel?????...pain..really pain...deep pain...Day and nite..I always think and try to find the best way to solve it...do you know how it's feel?????..stress...stress all day and nite...I can't even sleep well..I didn't eat like I always do..I always try to escape lunch and dinner...it feel tasteless when you're trying to swallow even the saliva...always felt nausea..strong headache..and no one knows...who knows?????

Thanks Allah...after praying and doa..I feel a little a bit relax...

 REDSTAR_KINOMN 
<3 RT @ihatequotes: No matter how big your problem is, God is bigger. No matter how intense your fear is, love dissolves it. -M. Williamson

No matter how it is...I still have religion.. Islam..and because of faith...I have to Sabar...be patient with all kinds of words throw to me..I have to be cool..bcause I dislike and hate people whose easily lose tempered..I won't be one of them...never ever...!!!!

I'm Mr.Ahamad Kamel's daughter..I have to be like him...strong minded..yes..I have to be like him..eventhough he often have to face people whose their hobby is to curse others but he is still strong minded...Thanks Allah for giving me such kind father...soo understandable father..who support me...eventhough  only from far....I'm soo proud...and very proud to be a daughter of a very understandable Director....

Luv U abah...luv u vey much

I'm Madam Zuraidah's daughter..thanks for everything...I hope everything's gonna be okay...thanks umi for understanding my situations...

Luv U umi...luv u very much

 Luv for all who understand and give me support from the back..mwahh...



Sincerely...angah Izzah..




No comments:

Post a Comment