Friday 4 February 2011

OH Yeah!!!

Oh Yeah!!!!!...
Assalamualaikum W.B.T






This week...yeah..cinja...I felt very happy...hahaha....there's are lots of reason to answering this questions....it is all started on 31 January 2011..-Monday-..


Drove umi's car to Jusco Bandaraya...bring back something special for umi and celebrates umi's birthday for the 2nd time...hehe...

Vanilla and Chocolate Ice Cream cake....sooo yummy..tasty and delicious..finger liking... ;)





and For the 1st time...hehe...I drove Nazaria mpv..eventhough it's only a few centimetres away from my house..kikikikiki....but still I'm satisfied with my new skill.....hahaha....
and last day...we went to Kelana Jaya to attend my father-cousin- wedding ceremony..and it's quite unique because it was held on Thursday....Lunar New Year....




 


Convoy with my big family...from south of Malaysia to Klana Jaya...

And this nite....my cousin are getting married...I feel happy for her...and congratulations on your wedding... ;)

btw...I'm Lee Joon Mblaq admirer...hehhehe
Daaa....

hehe..
Assalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment