Monday 10 May 2010

Happy Mother's Day for my Umi n Abah jugak ;)



Assalam...actually by the time im writting this post....hmm...i was editing a video for mother's day...and also mother's day for my abah too..because i very miss him so much..its about a year and 2 month since the last time i meet him at Klia..and also the last day i meet him...it's still fresh in my mind when i meet my Medical Surgical lecturer personally to ask for her permission to excuse for her class that day....and after a few minutes she's thinking..(by that time i felt..hmm bagi lah bagi lah..seriously feel like i'm gonna cry while waiting for her long decision making)...complicated kot...huhuh...yup it's also about my credit hours of course..but thanks to my lecturer for that right decision making..hehehehe ;) ..she give me excuse that day..by the way..it is friday...so we need to be baik and good kan..hehehe...friday is a noble day.. ;)

I rushed to the taxi stand ...then to the Bandar Tasik Selatan Station..then to the ERL Station...and just waiting for about 20 minutes in the erl...luckily the erl is the fastest transportation heading to KLIa..hehehe...so I managed to arrived at KLia faster than other family members hehehehee...jogging in the klia while searching for my family..hehehe..yea...there they are..my abah and my brothers queue kat counter Saudi Airline..hehee...salam my abah and relatives...then my abah gave me 2riyal...and i still keep it in my purse of course..and also rm10 because abah said that he wouldn't use it in Jeddah..hahaha..but the rm10 i have spent it...hehehehehe...

After he got his ticket...then we- relatives salam salam...and bye bye to my abah...tata to him......but who noes...deeply inside my heart...or..hmm deeply inside our heart...felt..kehilangan..lost...yup...and I think...hmm i'm the most spending less time with my abah...only about 6 days..because there's no semester break at my department...hoh...while the others ipta ipts poly school was having their semester break..huh...yup i knoe i need to sacrifice my time and my self for the sake of my future...;( ...don't noe how to express my feelings...huhuh..x pe ar.. its already 2 am in the morning....n im still waiting for my video project to be uploaded  in shwup..hmmm....

Credit to Bigbang for Haru Haru & Lollipop and also My beloved Suju for the songs and 2ne1 also ...for accompany me from morning until its morning back..hehehehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment