Sunday 20 March 2011

Super Show 3 Malaysia ^^

Assalam....
....annyeong
hahahahahhaa..proud that I can make it...
I mean that...hahaha...first time ever went to international concert..
I'm feeling greattt........yeahh.....more motivated after see face to face with my beloved oppas....hehehe

The one that always smile and look up at the balcony seats is only GAEMGYU.... ^^
thanks gaemgyu for lighting up our motivation..kekekkekee..lap u OppaKyu..
gave us some chance eventhough we're only be seated at the balcony...instead of terrace seat..
Hmmm..did you noticed that I'm holding your chibi on my left hand....hehehe.
I don't think I'm gonna throw the chibi  to you...It migh be hazard to you and to the chibi to..
I don't want it becomes to a pieces...wuwuwuw~....
Then I just bring back all chibis back from the ss3 without giving anyone..hmm..
But still..at least I've tried my best ...hehehe....

Kyuuu..saranghae...

Look at Kyu's eyes...
hehehe...his watching me..kekekekeke ^^


to be continued......................

2 comments:

  1. acap..best gle..bgon pagi sore ilang..hehhe...acap tgk kat utube ye t...hehe..izah de upload vdeo...channel Itsmenoni ^^

    ReplyDelete