Saturday 12 March 2011

Lumix FZ100 ;)

Assalam..
Annyeonghaseyo

Hahahahhaha(^^)..evil laugh actually...
Plan to borrow Casio Exilim Ex-FH25 from along which she's currently at her hostel at Uthm, Batu Pahat...kekekkekeke..


Plan to borrow from her tomorrow..but..haha..suddenly I'm thinking twice after Poslaju send something ordered by Abah last week...hehehhehehhehe...

The ultimate thing I'm waiting for......
The Lumix FZ100 ;B
I'm a fan of Lumix Panasonic...because of its high Quality of images and anti-shake is much more effective than other cameras that i've tried before..
Welcome Lumix Fz100...

=)
Daaaaa~
To be continued........................
Assalam



2 comments:

  1. lah..just put je image yg menunjukkan the quality of the camera..playing with the aperture..blu2 things..oo..u need a mentor..
    haha..xpe2..i ada..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah..nope..I don't need a mento...kakaka...I just need the best scenery...that's all ^^ kikiki..daebak~

    ReplyDelete