Saturday 30 July 2011

......Sukira + Super Junior ^^.......

Assalam..Good morning ....haha...

I don't  no what to upload in this blog since my semester ends...hehe..
But I think....I'm a little bit into cyber world...I mean...I'm really into it... *hoh*
And I think..I'm one of Sukira's -everyday- listener.... ^^..
and also...waiting to capture HyukEun and Leeteuk pics....kakaka...(I really have a talent as a Paparazzi)...and also....Very very extra very talented stalker....hahaha....

These are few pics that I've snip during Sukira...Super Junior Kiss the Radio ^^
(the internet tonite is really lemb......I still can't upload anything yet...hoho..~)


Yesung and Teuki...^^...they're awesome.. 
I really like Teuki hairstyle a few days ago...kakaka...^^..


But I'm quite shock with the ~Eunhyuki~ new hair colour....*I wish he will dye to darker colour soon~

\

And.....after Eunhyuki change his hair colour...most of the Sukia tyme he wears his...hmm..what should I call that thing....haa...yaaa..that thing on his head..scarf???..I've forgot what it's called..

110729 Eventhough I don't know what they're talking about.....~





But really....If I got a chance...I just wanna fly to their broadcasting place...at KBS building...hohoho~..but it is only IF.....

Hohoho...that's all...I'm gonna upload some of Donghae's SS3 pic later...eventhough it's quite old already....kakakka ( bcause I'm not Hae's biased...)

Annyeong everyone..^^ assalam..
(p/s: it's already 3.48am)

No comments:

Post a Comment