Tuesday 2 August 2011

Dilemma....~ oooo

Assalam...

Ohhhh...only 2 weeks before I'm going to start working.....^^....
But..still in dilemma...what ward should I choose...ohhhh my....biggest decision ever...
I prefer to choose critical area...but I'm just..hmm not really confident....
But I think I still prefer to work in OT eventhough I know....they will laugh at me...huh~
I think scrub nurse is perfect what!!!...
I like the environment in the OT...^^...and I'm very happy while posting in Ot...kakaka ^^...
My friends always says...bosan bosan..boring boring..but I think OT is the most exciting place in the hospital....

hohoho....I think I have to play some quizzes regarding to my dilemma.....and also pray a lot...
hopefully...I'll get what I'm wishing for..^^..

 My 1 st quiz.. ^^

What Kind of Nurse Are You?
Your Result: Novice Nurse
 
You've graduated and passed boards.  Congratulations!  Now, you're just the new kid on the block...with a lot to learn.  Life isn't always by the text book.  Somethings only come with experience.
Experienced Nurse
 
Should-Be-Retired-By-Now Nurse
 
Student Nurse
 
What Kind of Nurse Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


that's all..
Listening to Mr Simple
daaaaaa~
Assalam

No comments:

Post a Comment