Monday 18 July 2011

Crispy Ciken , 떡볶이 and Macarons ^^

Assalam ^^

Hahahaha....I've already trying these 3 new recipes..got them via youtube ^^...
Daebak~

The first 1 : Crispy ciken...^^

and it's really yummy!!!....viewers should really try this....simple as pimple!!!!....

Ingredients : Chicken , (White eggs , salt, Corn flour , black peppers,a little bit of water) = for                      
                                  batter...^^.

yup..only that few things and also deep fry them in vege's oil..you'll get super crunchy and tasty ciken ever..

~No pics currently available...but somehow..later I put it =) onkey ???~

2nd : Macaron ~

I knoe..I'm a little bit late for this recipes...I'd saw somewhere in Harvey Norman shopping centre...A stall selling the macaron..and I'm only interested for their apperance..^^...

1st trial was made by RimaDania....and..haha......fail!!!!!!!!!....cettt~
2nd trial was made by me after RimaDania didn't interested anymore in making the Macaron....and also...fail!!!!!...the white eggs seems didn't became thicker...!!! cett..fail for the 2nd time kott...

3rd time : was fully done  handmade!!!..and the result is...success!!!!...^^...ahahha at last....

Step by step:






Making the macaron is pretty hard..but it ends up only a couple of minutes afterwards...I mean by eating them..huhu..ngappp!!

떡볶이 Dobbukki ~

Simple things !!!..but I'm craving for this dishes for almost a year....haha~

Just search the recipes through Utube...you'll find a lot of them..


Yummy ^^

Yayy..that's all for tonite...watching Sukira ^^...hehe..
just watching them from a very far far far away distance..~

Assalam^^

No comments:

Post a Comment