Tuesday 17 May 2011

Rest jap ^^ Bloggers stepping stone..~

Assalam...
hehehe..it's time for me to rest..
eventhough I've just start study more or less...hmm..30 minutes ago...hihi^^
Take a view on twitter recent news..
And take a look at a bloggers blog link (was posted by Iera Nazirah..)
p/s: thanks for sharing.. ;)

Yeaaa...the blogger shares about hmm...
nowdays blogging are one of technique and tactic of stepping stone..hmhmhmm..
..... for popularity.....hohoho..
I don't wanna be like that!!!!! cinjaaa...
I'm blogging for my own reasons...and just wanna share my experience with the world...not for bloggers only...

Blank..~ I don't know why..??

Hahahaha..and I guest..me and my sister are veterans and oldies in blogging world...
Yup....it's true...I've been blogging since I'm in standard 6 - 2002 if I'm not mistaken...and actively participate in blogging world when I'm in form 1 - 2003..
I use blogdrive by then....
Blogdrive...quite difficult I think because I have to find and search for html codes...
hahaha..but then..I'm one of html experts...yelaa..sape la yg dok nk paham wat html mse 13 taun..^^..
and I'm the one..proud of it..kuikuikui..
Hahaha..and all because of Mr.masterpiece..and Kak Nuriz..^^..they tought us a lot about intereneting world...
2002...I'm really addicted with internet..eventhough it is not fast as 2011...hehehe...and still using music connection.
hehehhehee...


After that..I've been signup for blogspot...
but then I forgot the link and password..kekkee...
that's why in 2009 after I'm taking IT class...
i just continue with this assigment blog..hahahha...

Sungminaahh~ ^^ cutiepumpkin hansang..


Haa..and really I don't want any popularity...
Best to be my self...hehe
and also for twitter..
I really don't expect people to follow me..
because I just wanna follow Super Junior members actually...hehehe..
thats is only my intention..
besides....i just wanna follow Kpop celebrities...kekeke
2ne1, Mblaq , SS501 , Bigbang
and also ELF's + A.pluse...
ShupoJunio and MblaQ lover 

kekeke..that's all for today...

p/s : Miss my abah..huhuhu...~ waiting for you at Klia 3 Jun 2011...and anniversary holiday too...^^..saranghae abahhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment