Thursday 19 May 2011

I'm gonna be exactly like 49Days~

Assalam...
hohooho...
yup...exam week...no life...
exactly NO LIFE~
LIfe with books..books books...notes notes notes
nothing else...
unless there's something interesting happen...
which is only in virtual life~ utube ^^
wuuuuuwuuu

INTERNET is my best friend
and so as my LAPTOP
also goes to my HANDPHONE
and less but not least MANGA
nevertheless RAMYUN and MEGGI
and also the MICROWAVE 
my hydrocephalus..
P/s: hehe...my PILLOW and HYDROCEPHALUS too.. ^^

Feel like ..haha..nowdays I'm having the same character just exactly like 49 days dramas...hahahhaa...
at home.. Ramyun and meggi and also nuggets..Milo..Vico..Chilli sauce..hohoho......
Biscuits and sweets ...plain water..some kerepek..
I ate the same thing at almost same time ..Everyday....
hohoho...
and today..Kimchi Ramyun again...

and also seldom watching tv..
seldom went to park...
and I think the last time I went for window shopping... last February..hohohoho
3 months ago!!!!!!...
hohoooo

Hmm
Life will be as usual only...after I've finish all the exams...which is after 15 June 2011....
long way to go...~
Biscuits ^^

Ohh..Samosa..nyumnyum

ELF's chibis..hehe

Mangaa ^^



That's all.....
I'm still living in 49 days world.!!!!!!!
Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment