Monday 4 April 2011

I'm driving ;). No more Amaxophobia

Assalam..
hehehe...wewewe~
morning already...12.26am
Oh my.....didn't sleep yet cik Itsmenoni... ;p
Tomorrow need to wake up early ye...
wuwuw~.
Listen to somebody to Love-BigBang..
Quite limit songs that I can listen through this cute little notebook...huhuhu~
Oo notebook...

and also forgot to backup  Local disk C opaq..oo gosh........
hopefully The Icu doctors didn't reformat OPaq yet..huhuhu~
backup all videeoss...backup picturess...backup download dramasss..........please..help me help..

OOooh...and forgot to upload a few pics..hehhe
Me..trying to drive Mpv kete..kekkeke...
Just reverse and drove a few cm away from house..hehe ;B
Impressed wit my selff...kuikuikui..hahhahaa....
Drove to Mlake Cntral all by my self...kkikiki..(about 30 minutes distance)
P/s : WIth zuhai actually...my PA..hahaha
wow...good job Itsmenoni..hehehheehehe

Congratulations...you have succeed in increasing your self-confident...hehe..(after Management module)
not-soo-new-skill improved a lot...and parking skill at Mydin Mall...Daebak~ hehe
and also ..the side parking at MC...weee~ 
pass with superb skill...kekeke
and also the Haunted Roundabout...
hahahaha..I'm not scared anymore with the roundabout laaaaa.....kekekkekee 

Still having this type of phobia
Dystychiphobia...
Make me extra careful when driving especially the distance between (not my car) and other vehicles...
Excellent Itsmenoni..hahah~
Keep it up DeaR Noni..kuikuikui~ ;)

Haaaa...about Pantai Puteri...
hehehe..
happy family at beach..(exclude Abah n Along)hmm~

All pictures snap using FZ100 =)

From left: AYeesh.ai..n Ifan tontontotn

Shyness..or hungryness..aha...hmm I don't know

Murtabak ayam..yummy =)

Coconut shake + Pineapple shake + Chocolate shake =)

Together-gether..~

AHaks...scandelicious...haha

Like this pic...nice view gorgeous...
  
Ohoo..why I can't rotate this pic...but nevermind...

3 guys..with a little kid...obvious in height..

Action or real...REAL...not ready yet....~

Hehehe...the youngest get bullied with the old-old brother..toink toink~

Ai n Ayeesh..pewwitttt~..going somewhere???

Unrotate~..umi with 3 big boys..and of course.. and the little one was playing hide and seek...

SeaShore...taken in pinhole mode...huhu~ how I miss both of them..Opaq n Fz100

Unrotate : Having similar height with similar weight....always make me confuse...ahaks but..I'm still their older sister.... ;)

They said...height : 170cm..????ahahaha..I don't care..but you guys cant beat Hyuk n Teuki..And most important facts is...Abah and Atok is the tallest amongst family member.....kekekeke~
Now I'm ready to recharge battery....
clock shows 1.08 am...
nyte nyte
Sleep tight
Miss them all already wuwuwuwu~

Assalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment