Wednesday 20 April 2011

Daeng Sandrik , Daeng Kornak's family tree ;)

Assalam...
hi everyone...
Nice to meet you...hehe...

;)

Doing some ..hmm...part time job...
Cleaning and refill ink in the printer...
That was a part of my job ;)
eventhough...it's confirm that it will be messy...
hahahhaa....
as long as I'm satisfied with the printed ink colour... 

Haa...about the title I've type above...
do you have any idea about it??????

hehehe...because I'm one of them..
I mean..blood related...
actually I've know about this past 3-4 years ago...after my Abah discovered about this..
and what I know from my reading...
Most of them are from Kelantan..but I'm not really sure about this...bcause I'm from South of Malaysia...
meanwhile Kelantan was in East of Malaysia........~

Link that will bring you to..hmm I don't know I'm in what generation...but most probably more or less..the 10th generation...

My family was the one at the right side...Ismail bin ARSHAD (actually it's Ismail bin Lajis, maybe typing error)....~

Big big big family.... ;)

Arshad
Nong Chik bin Arshad (Lajis is Nong Chik's husband)
( hehe..I don't know exactly atok's mom name)
Ismail bin Lajis ( my grandpa/atok)
Ahamad Kamel bin Ismail (Kamel is my dad)
Itsmenoni binti Ahamad Kamel
 (and it's me..the 10th generation ;)

Soo..how's yours....
;)

Still fixing my printer..ooohh dear printerr....~
;)
Assalam..

6 comments:

  1. how do you discover the famliy tree?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. My name is Ahmad B. Ismail. I am a decent of Daeng Kornak and Daeng Sandrik. The Bugis sailor that landed at pasir putih. My uncle is in possession of the sailor's log book. Stating that the two brothers landed at pasir putih and one went to settle in Kelantan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assalamualaikum. Nice to know this. I just got back from a family gathering of Haji Mohd Salleh, who is the Great Great Great Grandson of Daeng Kornak.

      My grandmother, Hajjah Midah is the sister of Hj Mohd Salleh. Let's connect, menyambung silaturrahim

      Delete
    2. Salaam, You wouldn't have relatives in Kg Baru by any chance,would you?

      Delete
    3. Wsalam wrth, yes indeed. A huge part of the family is from Kg Baru. I myself was brought up in Kg Baru

      Delete
    4. Salaam, Would be so great if we could hook up.

      Delete