Thursday 20 January 2011

Should or shouldn't...?????

A'uzubillahiminashhaitonirrojim
I seek refuge in Allah from the stoned devil

..............................................................................................................
Do they have to spread words to let other knows about it..hmphmmm

Think again..think twice before posting something.. "statement" in social sites...it may harm ourselves and others too..might maximize anger and revenge..

Think triple time before criticize others...did we perfect enough as a human...did we never made any mistakes even once..do we..???..if yes..then only U can post something like that..

Because I'm a human too..so I know how it feels...
I've been in that situations too...I think it is even bigger than that...
And they support me with all of their hearts..sincerely..try to make me happy...
And when I can't stand any much longer..they hold me..they try to make me feel confident..comfortable..
They listen to what I'm feeling during that "dark days".......
And now..they are on "that" situation too...
I'm trying to repay what they have done to me..
I'll try my best to keep them calm...comfortable..stay on the right path..
Remember Allah...just defense your Iman..and everything gonna be alright...

Mwah ..mwah...general post for everybody..
Please don't think bla¬bla¬bla¬........

Assalamualaikum
.Nity nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment