Monday 10 January 2011

Korean + Chinese friends..I'm so lucky.. =)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM ;)

It's quite late..and I know..tomorrow I'm gonna be sleepy in the ward....oh gosh......
haha..actually..today's entry is..I've got 2 pen pals from other countries...which is Korean from South Korea and Chinese from China...they have brighten up my days...contacting them through emails...miracle isn't...hehehe...wish that I could be their friends forever..it is nice to know something new and different about other cultures..other countries...their legend....their educations system..and et cetera et cetera

for those who wanted to be my friends...you are welcome...just send your mail to my email : itsmenoni.2@gmail.com or itsmenoni@yahoo.com ...
I'll make sure that I spend at least a minute to read and replying your mail...believe in me
;)

..hehehe..

sincerely from itsmenoni a.k.a angah izzah -the owner of this blog-

AsSalam..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment