Friday 7 January 2011

My Dad - alone again -

Assalamualaikum....

Not sleeping yet at 12.56am....Itsmenoni...it's time for u to sleep...u need enough rest to be energetic tomorrow..the phone also knows when to have a rest and to recharge their energy......huhuhuhu.......

Hahaha...Itsmenoni ooo Itsmenoni.....

Actually....at 4.00pm...after finish posting in Psy Ward...I need to go to my Uncle's house in Bangi, Selangor,Malaysia....immediately....if not...I'll be together with other office workers to be stuck in traffic jam and it will increases my taxi fare....ooh gosh...Rushing rushing rushing.........Palli Palli..hurry..

Arround 4.40pm I was arrived safely..at KTM Ukm,Bangi..buy some kuih + pastry for tea time...It's not proper if not bring anything to someone house...isn't...hehehe.....

Pakcik(Uncle) took me with his car and bring me back to his house....It seems like my brothers was still sleeping after had to go through 7-8 hours journey from Jeddah..they must be really exhausted...My mom (umi) and along(sister) also was sleeping during I find out what are they doing upstairs...ZzzzzzZZzz....

And my Abah (dad)...I know...he must be feeling lonely..

There's no one that he can talk to when his at home..
No body will cook and prepare food for him during breakfast , lunch and dinner..
No body will welcoming him after he ringing the door house
No body will massage him after he had a very busy day at the office.
No body will lend him some help if he needs to...
No body will sat beside him during watching the tv..
No body will sat beside and at the back while he was driving...
No body will touch his laptop again....(hehehe..playing cityville)
No body will sat behind him during praying...
And No body will kiss his hand and kiss his cheek after praying..

But everybody will Miss U Always Abah... =`(
Waiting for your homecoming -June 2011-
May your homecoming will be simplified by Him
Ameen
Hwaitingggg

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

No comments:

Post a Comment