Thursday 29 April 2010

From now on... ;)


Hehehehe...assalamualaikum...actually...I'm addicted to Suju's..very much..addicted..since I bought this new headphone..Sonicgear HS555..it always placed on top of my head and the song that I prefer to hear every day and in every minutes until in every seconds is Suju's songs...=)..Suju? It is Super Junior anyway..hehe..although I don't know what there are doing right now..hehehe..but I very like their music, their koreography as well and also their style..hehe...


This Opaq & also this smart sonic gear headphone will always be the special 1 in my Laman Midah House..hehe..and also Suju's..haha..Now I'm listening to It's You song..sukke sgt..Hangeng..haha..Well..for the past 2 weeks I was  posting in ward surgery 3(urology) and also surgery 5 (ophtal)...and tomorrow would be my last day in the surgery 7 ward which is under E.n.t unit..and the final exam is just around the corner..just finished 1st paper this afternoon..hohoh...but..I still can relax relax je watching suju's through u-tube..hehe..they are so funny....laughing hilariously...hahahahahaha...=))..lawak..hehe..it is only to release my pressure because study zt subject to hard..hehe..


there's about 5 subjects more to study ...way to go...then my pimples will grow lots more and bigger and larger...well I knew that..hahahaha..then I would get a backache and also foot sore because prolong sitting on the chair and my feet on the floor...ooh..(Don't Don..lalalala¬).......


but from now on..I'm gonna study harder than the previous and last semester...gonna get 3 pointer and above..hohoho...so that I can continue my degree study earlier...rite? ;) dwenayo..igu sarami mando gongayo....(Cooking ..cooking) cute song ever...hehehe..


From now on...I gonna use cleanser from kedai badan..hehehe actually the body shop cleanser to clean my face because it seems to be so effective..hehe..although you know..the price is..tuuuttt...hehe............


From now on...I..hmm...onke ar...thats all...hehehe...lots more work to do..need to settle down the assignmnent ASAP...as soon as possible..hehe..onke donke ;) ..nite n gud luck for me n all my beloved friend and family..

No comments:

Post a Comment