Saturday 10 April 2010

Sharing happiness with bloggers =)




Alhamdulillah....maybe this is my rezeki for receiving this precious thing from abah n umi....shukran and tenqiu =) ...for a long time (actually only about 2 years ago) I received my first laptop...Dell Latitude..and I'm very happy...because this thing no one can buy it at price about rm100 or ++..kan??? and I have no money at all to buy the Latitude...

I make Latitude like my bff...I treated it well..I also bought a new bed for him..Golla Bag Protection..I'll take Latitude back to my house on weekend..and I never left Latitude alone at my hostel home (which is in Laman Midah)..until it started to make some problem..kojap kojap hang.......=( ...but I knew that I can't afford to buy new one...so..I'll take him to the PC clinic which is either Stygix or at Taman Cempaka, Melaka...

By the time I was choose to be the Audio Director while I'm in Theater Production...Romanticonurse for 2semester..but the problem is......he like to make me feel mad...because he like to moody moody when I'm in urgent time...huhuhhuhuh...sory Lat..ngompat lak..hehehe...=)..then ....I started to collect my own money to buy a new laptop..hehehe...but until to day....x cukup cukup....adoii...hehe...what a shame thing ever happened to me..hehe...

but a few weeks ago...while eating breakfast at Kazema's Cafe..I received a message ..and the message was from my mom..after I'd read the message..I just smiling until I'd finish my class that day.. =)..and I started to surveying something on the internet....the clue is Intel Duo Core...........and to day at last...The Compaq Presario CQ42-177Tx with Intel i5 Core ..is mine. =) ....actually it is last minute planning because I prefer to buy Toshiba Satellite with Intel Duo Core bcoz I had usha it about 2 weeks ago..but with my abah's advice..I beli jugak this Cute Little Presario...and now it is mine... =))

sorry no pic because I don't know how to use bluetooth device...hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment