Saturday 11 August 2012

~..Place to live..~

Assalam...

It's great day today ^^~
weeee~... eventhough  it's not settle yet...and not even started  yet... =D just smile



Almost a year..searching for a perfect place to live..and affordable price to pay ..
Kyaa~ just found something...and I feel GREAT!!!...

I have to GRAB IT and hold it 

it's not a simply simply things to do in early years of working..
but abah says " of course..but you should try ......sementara abah masih bekerja..."
okay..now I'm trying...because seriously..I need it...
and this will worth a lot for me....
.. ever .. after..

and with my little earn for each month..
hopefully I'll be able to bear with this high living cost for 30 years from now on....
mwahaha...InsyaAllah....that thingy will be mine one day...

hey Itsmenoni!!..stop daydreaming......... =D ngee~

P/s: addicted to THE Sims games makes me much more independent and thinking far beyond a same age ladies ...kyahaha~

...gadgets and cars are only accessories...
and less value..



and I knew that since I'm a kid
because abah taught us earlier about that..
^^
wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment