Thursday 2 August 2012

oOH Ramadhan..

...Assalam...

Holiday in the middle of weekdays??? yeah...kinda...awkward isn't...   
working during weekends..???.....yeah..that's me

everything turns upside down after started working for night shift...

10 days working...straight...of course...ordinary for workers like me..^^~ 
moreover...i am a workaholic kannn

and during this Ramadhan...the frequency for me working in pm shift...much HIGHER .. 

soo...most of my iftar time was at..??... yeah..that's it...at work...

hmm...but soon this experience will be valuable for me..at least....=) and I'm glad....a bit...

this Ramadhan...

I didn't have a chance to iftar with these guys below...kinda.........
 DISAPPOINTING
...+ no holiday for me during first and second week of Hari Raya..Eid...........huhuuu~


Ooo abah

ooO achik

oooO ayeesh

ooO laa  Aii
hmm...whatever it is....just continue with my life and my journey
^^
just smile

lalalalalala~

ha...friend in need is a friend indeed...
and i'm still searching for this kind of friend..
Sooo...who wants to be my friend???^^

kya that's all for this late morning...nite nite sleep tight~

assalam

No comments:

Post a Comment