Monday 28 May 2012

home Sweet Home ❥

Assalam...

It's been a long time since i got more than 2 days rest....3 and a half day rest is more than enough for me..able to spend my whole day with  my family especially my beloved abah...rindu gillakk...

yupp..eventhough in a week i got at least a HK..relief day~but..x cukup nk blk kg llame...hoho..~felt like staff working in medical ward got more relief day than me, my self working in "not a crowded" place...
 -_-  tt..

and congrates too along...after this..it's my turn ehh ???hahaha~..
*x de la pulak pic engange awk...*

abah & safiyyah

yipee crazy rabbit 

Safiyyah~ the always crying baby...

Left : mine
upper right : ai's fish n chips style
lower right : abah granthem street style ^^~
..irfan's befday cupcakes...
theme : bees for kidz with choc mint flavour...
supper dupper yummy

trying to watch the harry potter deathly hallows using the 3D specs BUT +  normal compaq screen..haha...
piraaaahhh la itsmenoni..~

..impossible..



haha..last2 watched the megamind kat tv aje...
hohoho..

i wanna watch the harry potter series.......wuwuwuw~

that's all...this weekend ; tasik mari tasik mari..^^~hehe.... 
                                                                           assalamhappy dancing crazy rabbit


No comments:

Post a Comment