Thursday 7 June 2012

Be patient and smile~ Dear Itsmenoni =)

Assalam..^^~

wink wink  
*this story is more to personal life......3rd way t o release my pressure *
eventhough i'm quite hypotension..haha~

senyum ade makna..~ but seriously ..I'm feeling like I wanna cry..bwaeee..??? ='(
take a deep breath...hold your breath...and smile... ^^~..
hoho...dugaan dugaan...
maybe I have to accept it...but I couldn't..really..I couldn't
i'm trying so hard to not let my tears falling down to my cheeks...
but I couldn't..

may be this is my time..my turn
but I really want to work in THIS working place rite now..
i thought ..and everyone thought i'm now permanently working in this workplace...
but suddenly....
=)     <----  i just respond to this kind of face...
it's kinda hurt you know..
i don't know how to respond infront  of everyone...my working partner.. ='( hoho..
because i know...
sooner or later I have to go back to where I belong...
my first place of work...................
when you're start to learning something and trying to adapting  the environment...
and happily working in that workplace...
hohoho..kinda heartbreaking to hear the news...



and now..plus minus my long break..holiday...
kinda only ....... 10 days left...!!!!!!~
ohhNOOOOOO~.....

YA Allah...~help me..i'm in trouble...
='(((((((((((((((
jika itulah yang terbaik untukku...

* i really don't know how to respond infront of my seniors + workingmates...but infront of KJ's..hohoho..i think she knows how I feel...from my deep expressions*

wassalam...

* very frustrated..elok2 pndai scrub suddenly kene tukar tmpt..how should I react...how should i respond.........what should I dooo~.....

kunyah m&m's  and watch one piece


No comments:

Post a Comment