Sunday 2 October 2011

Reunion..??? ahaha..^^~

 Assalam....

Kyaaa....Annyeong everyone...I'll only upload pictures  for today....bcause I've been kept these pics for so loonggg.....hehe...there's many sweet and bitter memories in each of these pics......(Okehh..I'll put some descriptions below....^^)

These pics was taken during Hari Raya 2011..

Me..My longest BFF in this world...Adeela Syafiqa..her younger sister, Jiha...and my childhood to teens friend..Zafirah...
ENJOY!!!!!!^^

Bowling...at Mahkota Parade ^^

The Harry Potter (girls version)


A-chaaa..^^

Dinner and it was superbbb..^^

Masjid Kampong Hulu...I bet it is one of the oldest mosque in Malaysia...~

Jonker walk.......I like this kind of things...hehe

If only I van dine there hehe....


See yaaa...^^...bye friends...

After that.....we all went back home safely....I went back to Cheras the next morning...kyaaa~ I'm tired........

That's all ...
hehe 

1 comment: