Tuesday 25 November 2014

introducing food

Assalam..

this one whole year..i'm not updating anything...
since I have a lazy eyes..(not a medical problem)..it's just me ..a lazy umi..
and always feel sleepy.......huarghhh ZZzz..

today..since my money tree is flowering..i have a very good mood on shopping =)
just preparing my self to handle my not-very-newborn-baby for his 1st time EATING TIME lalala~
and as a mother..I'm very happy that I can shopping to prepare his thingy .. hehe



things that I need to make sure he get everything he need into his little tummy are :

1st ..the most important thing



BABY BULLeT =D

some mommies just blender their baby food in their everyday use food processor...
but for me..since me and husband like to eat chilies bird eye chili jalapeno chili...
there's a big NO NO NO for me to take a risk...
kang baby ceri beri pulak...kene EL keje hoho

2nd thing :


 THE BOWL 


well yes..i choose this design and colour..hahaha well I'm the mommy ,right?
easy bowl for me and for little Anas to start training eating
eventhough it's for 7 months baby bowl..
but for sure he will be 7 months


3rd thing :


THE CUP

actually it's not a really a cup for me..but for the baby..YES!!
the 1st step for baby to try sipping..is't sipping? sip..sip
accidentally I choose the green/yellow colour and accidentally (also) matching with the bowl...
..hip hip hooray..
coincident that I love =D


That is the start for my new journey being a mom to a hungry baby

i'd cheated on giving him an icecream
hohoho


and that's all for my new journey


No comments:

Post a Comment