Monday 25 February 2013

My Donut Story

Assalam..

still early in the morning for a lady like me... try to make doughnut for a few time since 2009...i bet yesterday was my 4th or 5th time try and error....but why it's still error ...until when it will become a success story....huh...

it's not bad at all...i can still eat them...but it's not as fluffy like DunkinDonut ....haha...ade hati...trying the mashed potatoes as one of it's ingredients....~
wishing my donut turn out like this...fluffy...
BUT
it turns out to be like this...
ohh nooo

panda 37
just hoping the donuts would turn to be crunch outside and soft + fluffy inside....my donuts story gonna ends here....never gonna bake donut ever again...OR it will turn to a donut disaster...

Choc Stick Eclair
nyumm nyumm =p

wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment