Saturday 23 February 2013

It's OwlCity

Assalam...

Just wanna share few songs from owlcity that makes me addicted...veryyy addicted =D

First time I knew Owlcity from the hit song ..fireflies...in 2010..

~Fireflies~

and  To the Sky soundtrack from  A cartoon Movie : Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga Hoole

~To the sky~

Listening to the radio and find out this song.....similar to what I've listened before...
and yes...it's from OwlCity feat Carly Rae Jespen..
the Good Time

~Good Time~

Knew this song after the fireflies

Vanilla Twilight 


As soon as the story ends...~seems familiar with this kind of voice and sound..
 wreck it Ralph soundtrack from Owl city

~When Can I see You Again~

Just knew this song due to this game..still not loyal enough eh to OwlCity?
because of i just figure it out..last week...huh

~shooting Star~

Link to shooting star game : http://www.owlcitygame.com

Owl city songs really made my day ^^


wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment