Wednesday 5 September 2012

Am I a chocoholic =? ~

Assalam...

yeah...this video on youtube makes me wanna ..... =B hee~ chewing in the  middle of night....


oh yeah...
I'm just a non-addicted chocoholic...
it's mean that I wouldn't die if I didn't take a piece of chocolate in a day...^^
but I keep at least a bar of chocolate in the fridge...
just for spare
it doesn't matter if the chocolate was in milk form or powder form...
I mean...chocolate milk drink or instant choc powder...

like this......~


and for me 
chocolate helps me to reduce stress and mood swing
especially during premenstrual and super-duper busy week
and i'm preferably choosing dark chocolate more than milk chocolate
liking the bittery taste..^^

 i'm not a cadbury lover as it's toooo sweet and milky for me

but currently thinking of trying the Ritter sport chocolate...
^^~kyahaha

nice isn't
+
variety flavours


I'm soOO glad that I'm not an addict-chocoholic...hohoho~
scaryyyy~~~~~~

somehow.. I just like trying something new for me


that's all..
THE END
assalam =D

No comments:

Post a Comment