Tuesday 22 November 2011

Dance.Dance.Dance...Come on guys ^^~

Assalam...yipee crazy rabbit

Kyaaa~ I'd just finish dancing to SoNyeoShiDae songs..^^....It's not a matter of dancing only..but it's for health....and I'd forgot lots of their dance step since nowdays I'm very busy with my time...mwahahaha..busy working laaa opcoss~...

SO....SNSD's dance step that I'd memorize are OH!, Genie (tell me your wish) , Hoot and Run Devil Run.....and I think the most fun dance step is ..of course...the hardest one to memorize and to follow the step...and it's Run Devil Run.....haha.....and I'm still learning Gee's...^^~..Hopefully I'll memorize this dance step super-fast since I'd experience others dance step....
ballerina crazy rabbit

Hoot!!!!!!!hahaha...Although I'd memorize it...but I knoe I'd made a mistake since my first time learning it...so..it's a little bit...horrible...hahaha..~ and until now I can't change my own dance mistakes because I'm comfortable with it...hihihihi.. *I'm stubborn girl*

 ~ These links below will bring you to a new world and perception of dancing ~



So....tonite..I would like to share my experience regarding to dancing EXERCISE...

DANCE ..is a fun way to do exercise...floating crazy rabbit

so don't push your self each time you can't catch up with the dance step...just enjoy and try to go trough the dance step a couple of time until you aware it bit by bit...

just let others laugh at you because in a mean time you'll become a great dancer... eventhough you're not a real dancer...^^.. I knoe they will say... Whoaaa!!!!you're great!!!..and be proud of it...~

Learn dance step by step after you go through the rhythm..and you'll know...how easy it is...!!!
dancing crazy rabbit
Just learn until your friends says...WHOaaa!!!!Perfect!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

So..DANCING effect to you body...


CALORIES BURNED


Depending on the type of dance you choose, the number of calories

burned will vary. For rhythmical dances such as the foxtrot or

waltz, you can burn up to 260 calories per hour if you weigh 160

lbs. More vigorous dancing styles such as the salsa can burn 500 

calories in an hour's time, comparable to the calories burned 

from a light jog. An aerobic dance class of moderate intensity 

uses 442 calories per hour for a 150-lb. person, and 590 calories  

for someone weighing 200 lbs.





Lowered Risk of Dementia


A study published in the June 2003 issue of "The New England Journal of Medicine" found that when elderly people participated in leisure activities, including dancing, their risk of dementia was lessened. The study, led by Joe Verghese, M.D., looked at the behavior of 469 subjects 75 years and older who did not have dementia at the beginning of the study. They were followed over a median period of five years. Reading, and playing board games and musical instruments were associated with reduced dementia risk, but dancing was the only physical activity that carried reduced risk. Subjects who danced as often as three or four times per week showed 76 percent less incidence of dementia than those who danced once a week or not at all.

Other Effects


Because dancing is weight-bearing, it can help improve bone density and decrease the likelihood of osteoporosis. Those turns and dips can also improve muscle strength and coordination. Dancing also helps with balance, something that is important in older people and keeps them from falling. Psychologically, dancing offers an opportunity to be with others, and to work off stress and fatigue. The music that accompanies dancing can heighten energy and mood, and provide an enjoyable time.



That's all...^^

P/s : I also knoe how to dance Bonamana..Cooking cooking from my favourite group eva...SUPER JUNIOOO.haha..and I'm still learning Perfection....wuwuwuwu~

Until then...byee...off to sleep...

^^ wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment