Wednesday 6 October 2010

Hardworking....My Adobe ;)

Salam n annyeong....

Hehehehehe...Because of I didn't update much  last month..so...hehe..I've decided to upload things I've been working on lately..n of course...ADOBE PHOTOSHOP...

These are..hmm....some pictures I've edited......................

The Angle Leader Leeteuk

Hehehe..I like The Angle Leader Eeteuk so much.. :)

One Fine Nite 

I don't know what I'm thinking while editing this pic..kikiki...Full House maybe =B

Flying 3s

Just finished watching Harry Potter by that time...kikikiki..odd & weird.. isn't???

Metal Angel -wallpaper-

Currently I'm using this pic as my desktop wallpaper...I wish I could make another wallpapers creatively...wuwuw

ScHEDUle

Heheheh..this is bonus for all my beloved friends...here you're...task for final year students... =) kikiki..ready to struggle guys?????


THINKING ITSMENONI
I'm using this pic as my signature especially in pics I've edited.. ;) 

That's all..I think hmmm quite enough..isn't...hehe...

T.q


Assalam



No comments:

Post a Comment