Saturday 17 July 2010

Research ooo Proposal..훟

Assalamualaikum and 안영...

Blogging and online in Maghrib are not the best things to do..ever!!!!..but I'm very confuse right now..Still thinking about my research proposal...and I have no IDEa at all how to settle down this proposal...My head..hoh..like there's a huge rock tepenyek on my head...arghhh....and my eyes...suddenly felt sleepy while reading and searching for the title and purpose for this Research Thesis Proposal....and the number of group members I think a bit smaller than Zt number of group members...but yet...the task is greater and heavier than Zt task...hoho....Dizzy and headache..proptosis...LoA...hahaha... =))...

P/s : Alhamdulillah...for my result Year 2 Sem 2..thanks to abah umi along for knowing how hard I've studied last sem... =)


Thanks abah for helping and giving me some Idea for Research Proposal.. =)
Miss U 사랑해 젛아해

2 comments:

  1. slm...6ti kta pkirkan skali tajuk tuk proposal tuh...hehehe..bila nk gtau rsult nih...or..biarlah rahsia??:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...sekeret...eh..t kte bncg k..hehe

    ReplyDelete