Monday 1 April 2013

Grown Up Kids

Assalam

one of the best things happened this year....=D
actually..it's been a while since my last trip holiday with family....
nearly 2 years i've been spending my days on my job...
non of my cuti have been spend on my family....
except during genting trip on 2011

JayBee is a place where me and siblings grew up...
lots of memories left behind..
childhood days and during our teenagers days...
were I start as a pre schooler and end as a pregraduate university student

impressed a lot with Jb now..
especially tang our rented house in Taman Munsyi Ibrahim, jalan dian 12
shock a little bit...wow.....
soo gorgeous....full with glasses here and there....
mmg superb......
but I really miss my old moment in that house....
where everyone gathered during weekend...
everyone around...
abah umi along acik ayeesh ai and ifan.....

ya...that's why I miss JB the most...!!~^^

JB's ticket to old memories

Took KL-JB KKKL bus at TBS
excitedly waiting for the bus
tp tido halfway sampai Jasin during the trip...
hahahaha
Once opened my eyes...I can't close it back...
patiently waiting for the "Selamat Datang ke Johor Bahru" sign board
and keep on smiling on the window...mwahaha syiok sendiri

As soon as abg faiz and then umi pick me up at  Sri Puteri , Skudai
I can't keep my mouth shut up...
bla..bla..blaa...talking about how i'm impressed with my memories
i bet umi atok ai and ifan must be dizzy with me...kuat sgt cakap..

yeah..these are few pics during my family trip


Oh JB


No comments:

Post a Comment