Monday 14 January 2013

if the worst comes to the worst...

Assalam~

i just googled for a perfect idioms for my lethargy + exhausting day....
tv baby 12
Idiom :  if the worst comes to the worst...

means :  "if the worst thing that can happen does happen..."

and really....the situation is already in worst part where's non-stop cases from 1400 until 2100!!~unbreathable
and comes to worst when I have to deal with unthankful clumsy snotty surgeon.......seriously....you think you're sooo smart enough ..your skill is unbelievable...superb... you're grammar is very good whereas i'm sooooo bad ... my skill is worst and my english are very  so-so.....
tv baby 26
annoyed!~

well..pardon me....

i'm so sorry with your attitude surgeon....you don't respect us...why should we give you some respect.....should we???no no no....

you think we're stupido....but your attitude is worst than us...!

oo...peleaseeelaa....
don't use our kindness... for your easiness for you wealthiness and for your name
don't make us like a slaves....do everything that u just ordered and put us on blame..
don't make us like a stupido...laughing at our imperfection

anyway...i'm still in my learning phase....and you...also in the same process....

pfff..........just wait and see....~ one day..............


currently in my silent mood
silent is better

tv baby 60
wsalam


No comments:

Post a Comment