Friday 11 December 2009

ReLiSQ camp for Aulad

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

..After having a great camp for Aulad ( 8 to 14 years old) about 4 days..actually this is my part time job..hehehe...but I'm sincerely says that i'm satisfied with this program because it helps kids and teenagers to improve their skills to hafaz the Quran..and me as a fassilitator proud of my camp group : Alya & Aisyah - 8 years old , Sayyidah & Nabila - 9 years old..because they have done their best to hafaz Surah Al-A'la and Surah Al-Alaq in about 72 hours..other than that they need to finished their task which is to complete an origami..do you know what is origami???origami is oki = fold , kami = paper....an on the 3rd day camping they need to build a swan by using paper provided...huh such a challenging task...and me...hehe i'm pretty sure that i can't do those thing while i'm in standard 2..kekeke..but they can do their best..=))congrates dear adik-adik...picture? I can't transfer the pictures yet because i did'nt bring sony usb cable..huhu..hopefully next year i can join this program again..it is so syiok..

to be continued...........wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment